Unlock any internet modem online

Welcome, I know you clicked this link for a purpose, you have been in search of a solution to being stuck to using just one SIM on your internet modem? Is there a new mobile intenet service provider in your area? Do you have the need to switch to a new network, but you can't?
I know ever since you bought your internet modem you have been stuck with the same network it came with; in slow, poor and good network times.
I have a simple solution to this challenge that has plaugued you since you purchased your internet modem. Follow me and get liberated from that slow network; or rather liberate your internet modem.

Follow these few steps>>>

  • Direct your internet browser to this address: www.a-zgsm.com
  • Find you modem imei number at the back of your modem
  • input the imei number into the column
  • Click calculate and expect some codes: Unlock code, Flash code
  • Copy the unlock code
  • Change the SIM to the new SIM you wish to use, you will be asked to input a code
  • Input the unlock code you got from the internet by typing it in.
I hope this has helped. Drop your comments, questions and enquiries, thank you.

Comments

  1. It's very really amazing information.
    But Before read that post.I unlocked my Dongle with a help of SuperUnlockCodes.com for use my own sim card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook gives teenagers access to post to the public

HOW TO LIMIT NUMBER OF DISPLAYED POSTS IN WORDPRESS